If you're career oriented then LCC might be a great fit for you. LCC offers professional growth and development opportunities and an excellent benefit package.
Our years of experience are well known and received in the employee benefit community and have been for 40 years. We have a thorough understanding of all aspects of employee benefit fund services, from the most complex issues to the very simple ones. Our professionals are highly trained and experienced in all matters dealing with employee benefit plans whether it is an audit or complex tax matter you can rest assured we'll take care of it.
Here's what to expect from us:
- Peace of mind knowing that your employee benefit plan will undergo a complete and accurate audit that complies with all ERISA regulations and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) for Form 5500 and all IRS requirements
- Timely completion and filing of all reports, forms and disclosure documents
- Effective coordination with plan sponsors, trustees, attorneys, actuaries and administrators to ensure compliance
- A trained, experienced and independent team of experts that understands the unique nature and intricacies involved with auditing employee benefit plans
- Guaranteed audit quality by voluntarily subjecting our work for "Peer Reviews" and by our memberships in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Employee Benefit Audit Quality Center, and the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- All of our work is insured to guarantee timely and accurate completion. In the unlikely event there is a problem, we will absorb any penalties we have caused.
Here's a list of services we offer:
- Financial statement audits
- 5500s and 990s preparation
- Internal control and procedures audits
- Health claims audits by registered nurses and medical professionals
- PBM audits of claims and rebates
- Benefit testing to insure compliance
- Studies related to shared expenses and their allocation
- IRS and OLMS filings compliance reviews
- Custodial account analysis and review
- Trustee expenses review to insure they are in compliance and properly documented
- Forensic accounting services and litigation support
The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) and the Internal Revenue Service have intensified their enforcement activities on employee benefit plans. Considering the harsh penalties for failure to comply with ERISA and IRS regulations, it is imperative for plan sponsors to choose a knowledgeable and experienced accounting firm to perform a complete and accurate audit of their employee benefit plan. But beyond the legal and fiduciary responsibilities associated with an employee benefit plan audit, a quality audit will help protect the integrity of your employee benefit plan and ensure that plan participants will receive their promised retirement, health and other benefits.
For more information on selecting the right ERISA auditor, please Click Here to visit the DOL website "Selecting an Auditor for Your Employee Benefit Plan." Meeting Your Auditing Needs.
Federal law requires employee benefit plans with 100 or more participants and small plans that do not meet specific exemptions to have an audit performed for annual Form 5500 filings.
LaPadula Carlson + Co. employee benefit plan audit services cover wide spectrum of benefit plans including:
- Defined benefit plans
- Defined contribution plan
- 401(k) audits
- 403(b) audits
- Welfare plan audits
- Company pension plan audits
- Non-profit organization audit
- Limited scope audits
- Compliance audits
- All other plans subject to ERISA regulations under the authority of the DOL
In addition to our comprehensive employee benefit plan audits, our firm will also provide a complimentary review of your organization's fiduciary processes and offer ongoing counsel throughout the plan year to help make future audits more efficient and cost effective.
We offer clients a proven and unparalleled record of superior service at cost effective prices. We encourage you to call us for a quote on services. 877-529-9301 or firstname.lastname@example.org we look forward to hearing from you.
LaPadula Carlson +Co has offered Assurance services for four decades. Our clients can rest assured our team of professional auditors and accountants will evaluated the reliability, credibility, relevance, and timeliness of your financial statements and underlying systems and procedures.