Has always provided clients with a wide range of solutions to meet their particular needs. For over 40 years, we have worked hard to offer clients quality and timely services.
Working at LaPadula Carlson + Co is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the most experienced tax and audit professionals around. LaPadula, Carlson offers unlimited opportunities for growth and development to all of their employees. A major component to the company is the mentoring of the employees to add value over time. Our aim is to hire the most qualified people we can find to give them maximum opportunity to advance. Promotions are based not on seniority, but on ability, leadership, and willingness to accept responsibility. One mark of a mature accountant is an enthusiastic approach to work.Company Benefits
- Medical insurance through a PPO paid for by the company
- Dental Insurance through United Healthcare paid for by the company
- Vision Insurance through United Healthcare paid for by the company
- $25k Life Insurance paid for by the company
LaPadula Carlson will contribute 2% of your gross salary after 2 years full-time employment to your company provided Simple IRA through Charles Schwab & Co.
Holidays, Vacation & Personal Time
- 1 day a month after first 6 months of employment and 3 weeks after 5 years
- 5 paid sick/personal days per year
- Ability to accrue up to 80 hours per year of overtime to be used as additional time off or to be paid.
The Firm pays annual CPA state and municipal licensing fees.Growth & Development
The goal of the Firm is for all members of the professional staff - partners and staff members - to attend training courses, either internal or those conducted by the AICPA and other professional organizations. Every professional person should receive 80 hours of formal training within their 2 year reestablishment period, or 40 hours a year, or as otherwise required by the applicable state.
- The Firm pays for approved continuing professional education courses.
- Participation in CPA affairs is required as an integral part of being a professional.
- The Firm pays for time spent sitting for the CPA exams.
Please send resumes and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources
LaPadula Carlson +Co has offered Assurance services for four decades. Our clients can rest assured our team of professional auditors and accountants will evaluated the reliability, credibility, relevance, and timeliness of your financial statements and underlying systems and procedures.